welcome!!

Monday, October 24, 2011

scary...

yeah!!!
today my new computer is coming..
so excited n expect for a long time..
but got a disadvantage is havent chinese ><
so i want to write in my badly english..
OMG


so sad for my result this time...
really really so bad..
my chinese subject oso can fail
am i a chinese???
so hate d teacher..
mayb i always didnt attention in her lesson...
therefore she wan give me a 'highest' marks...
fxxk!!!!
scary next year will drop to another class lol
i really really want to stay in same class with my good frenz larh!!!
hope god bless me...haha><



9 of nov japanese will come to our school...
got some excited n scrary><
for excited is can see leng zai...haha><
scary is cant to speak with each other...
language is a big problem arhggggg!!!!!!
so expect for d japanese coming...haha^^

No comments:

Post a Comment