welcome!!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

confused

sometimes i feel lonely in my life... no one can i speak to..Is my friend relationship so bad or no one can let me to grumble my problem??i really so jealous to them who have a best fren can listen ur trouble, give u some good suggests.....it's too lucky for u bcz has a best fren around u..plz appreciate ur fren who is around u...









How can i so fail as a teenager, a person and a girl...??my 16 years life also cant find a true fren...am i  really too failure of my life.??mayb it's a good.. can let me more independence..without depend anyone...
mayb u see my face always smile like nothing happen..but my heart is so sad and alone...no one can feel it when i didn't let the sad face come out...










it's so true of constellation...Gemini has a dual personality...so suitable to describe me...
when i at home or school...it has some different to express my inner emotional...
i can say many things to my fren when they want to know (except something i don't want to say it)...but at home...no one will ask me anything that had happen..unless i tell them.....so...when i don't want what i had done in school, i didn't to let they know... 


when i see a couple in the way..i will fell so jealous n want to see them how to non-stop their sweet...y can i like that??so stupid lol...haizzzzzz...
so.. i want to change it!!! my bad habit...><hahaha


2 comments:

  1. 你不主动说什么也没用 =)
    jiayous hey
    and then horr. i will jealous too.yay !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...
    u wan jealous wad??


    juz i hav see pei jia u comment in here..
    can u write one more time..
    i had deleted it..><

    ReplyDelete