welcome!!

Sunday, May 29, 2011

nothing gonna change my love for u..

recently..
i love to listen d song, name of "nothing gonna change my love for u"
i know that
this song is long time ago..
but i like d melody~~
b4..i duno d name of this song
but i always hear it in the wedding...
is so sweet...^^
bruno mars--just the way u are
the song is so nice to listen too..




around me...
like many frenz oso have a couple
so jealous to them...
haizzzz......
so sad...T.T
fortunately..
i have d best frenz company wif me...
bcz all of them r the single..haha..><




Arghhhhhhhhh!!!!
d korea drama---原来是美男
i has ady seen a few months..
but oso havent finish yet...
omg!!!!
so slow arghhhh...like a tortoise ><
bcz of d line problem
this is d malaysia characteristic..




nothing's gonna change my love for u
u ought know by now how much i love u
one thing u can be sure of
i'll never ask for more than your love
nothing's gonna change my love for u 
u ought know by now how much i love u
the world may change my whole life through
but nothing gonna change my love for u..

No comments:

Post a Comment